Monday, November 13, 2017




Dr. Roland K. Brim
Doctor of Chiropractic
B.S. in Food and Nutrition
Licensed in Nevada and California
almost 28 years in practice
35,000 plus patients treated
40 years weight-training experience (10 years bodybuilding competition)

Techniques used: Diversified, Logan Basic and Activator Methods (Certified)

USAF Veteran
Combat Control Team member; 50+parachute jumps, rappelling, M16, Gau-5, .38,.45 qualified, M79 grenade launcher, M-60 Machine Gun; Jump Zone, Extraction Zone, Landing Zone for the C-130 Hercules.
I am confident and competent in my approach toward patient care and patient treatment protocols I use that have worked and that I continue to expand upon.

I treat children. Children are an accident waiting to happen as active as many kids are. Neck pain, back pain and headaches in children can happen. Literally thousand of children have been treated by me.  With various reasons and presentation.

I am also experienced in the treatment of pregnant patients having treated approximately 3500 patients who were pregnant...
Dr. Roland K. Brim
Chiropractic Physician


No comments:

Post a Comment