Dr. Roland K. Brim
I have seen many types of patients. Most, almost 90% plus have been involved in some type of trauma or injury.
This also gives me a unique perspective in regards to how I look at those who have not been involved in accidents. Non-injury complaints can be as complex as injury complaints. Fibromyalgia is a great example of what can be regarded as a non-injury complaint. Chiropractic can have excellent results. I have clinical experience with Workman's Compensation and Personal Injury, patients.
I have worked in California in Medical Clinics and have over 10 years experience referring patients to multiple physicians. This of course depended on the needs of the patient: Orthopedics, Internal Medicine, Pain Management, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Sleep Studies etc.
Diagnostic testing referrals: MRI(contrast/non-contrast), CT, Diagnostic Ultrasound, NCV/EMG, X-ray, Physical Capacity, Physical Therapy, Shockwave, DME.
Almost 27 years of hands on practice experience. I can take and read my own X-rays. The patients that have been treated range from 3 years old to 103 years old; weighing between 25lbs to 500lbs; from 3 ft tall to 7 ft tall. Treating patients with neck and back pain are the norm for me.
Many patients have broken bones as a result of trauma from car accidents or fall etc. I've treated patients for their neck and back injuries of these patients with fractures of almost every major bone/minor bone i.e. fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulder, spine, hips, pelvis, femur, tibia/fibula and feet. Many of these same patient also suffer disc herniation's, some with multiple levels of herniation in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
No comments:
Post a Comment